– Folders are clickable now (for opening in new tab)
– Better naming for zip files
– Share folder
– Store duplicate photos in a new folder
– Added history state for requested photos
– Added blog to website
– Fixed a bug within login
– Added tips to the platform (you’ll get them automatically)
– Added a link to go to the website (you can find it in profile)
– New frontpage
– Fixed a bug where zip names wouldn’t load correctly.
– Changed the download and upload icons.
– Changed the order of buttons in the blue and dark grey editing bars.
– We changed the variable for shares and requests. You now see a date when something has happened in stead of a checkmark.
– Fixed a bug in the history states.
– Updated the notice when a request has been expired.
– Updated the Gaia TV app with avatars.
– Added a history state when a media item has been downloaded.
– Already logged in and directly navigating to gaiamedia.io? We will now redirect you to your gallery.
– Added some of our clients to our homepage and landing pages.
– Added avatars to the platform and shares.
– We fixed a bug in our subscription upgrade process.